As the official trailer/motorcoach dealer of Dragzine, Flying A Motorsports’ extensive lineup of new and used motorhomes, toterhomes, racecar trailers, stacker trailers, car haulers, and cargo trailers will be highlighted here in a monthly feature known as the Rig of the Month.
This month’s rig has space to spare, measuring 28-feet in length and nearly 11.5-feet in interior height. This trailer, from the well-known brand Haulmark, is an ALX series stacker, featuring an aluminum frame, triple axles, and a 6,000-pound interior lift so you can haul two race cars — or in the cases of dragsters, perhaps more than two — or your racecar, pit vehicle, and other equipment.
Inside, you’ll find black coin rubber floor coverings, a white vinyl ceiling liner, 5,000-pound d-rings, L-shaped cabinetry, a bunk/loft area, and a ladder for access.
Other features include electric brakes, hydraulic landing gear, 36-inch ramp door extension, a one-piece aluminum roof, a classy screw-less exterior, 60-inch double-side entry doors, LED exterior, interior, and dome lighting, electric awning, and the aforementioned 7,000-pound Torflex axles riding on 16-inch racial tires ands aluminum wheels.
Call Flying A Motorsports for price.
- All Aluminum Frame
- Triple 7K Torflex Axles
- Spread Axle Design
- Electric Brakes – All Axles
- Breakaway Battery with Switch
- Aluminum Wheels
- Bogey Wheels
- Single Hydraulic Landing Gear
- 48″W x 32″H Generator Door
- Ramp Rear Door
- 36″ Aluminum Ramp Door Extension
- 60″ Double Side Entry Doors
- One Piece Aluminum Roof
- 24″ ATP Stoneguard
- Screwless .040 Aluminum Exterior
- LED Exterior Work Lights
- .030 Aluminum Interior Walls
- Partial Wall Carpeting – 36″ High
- White Vinyl Ceiling
- 6000# Gemini Solid Floor Auto Lift
- Air Compressor Prep Package
- 50 Amp Electrical Package
- 50 Amp Motorbase
- 25′ Shore Cord
- 8 Interior Receptacles
- One Exterior Receptacle
- 20′ A-E Weather Pro Electric Awning